Excellent result on that 33 Stradale! Even with the rubber seal included and all this in 1/43. Amazing! I just love the half opened side window of the TZ2 too!I have been paying much attention to the windows issue over time. The way I solved the problem was different in each case. Quite often, I replaced the vacuform windows with shaped clear plasticard. When the window is bent in 3D, my technique could not work. BTW, another fellow of the Alfamodellando forum recently illustrated the creation of home made vacuformed windows with a wood master slightly larger than the window opening, plasticard, a hairdryer, and paper clip to force the softened plasticard around the master. See here.
On my side, when I could not replace the usually too small windows, I have been using different tricks. I seem to remember that the Provence Giulietta SS you picked from the forum was not a big problem, because the windows did fit pretty well and fine adjusting was enough.
Special cases I recall were the TZ2 below on page 1. I custom made the side and rear windows, as the rear one was very much too small. Only the third or fourth attempt did fit. Since the windscreen was 3D, I cheated with some putty aronud it to have the body coming down to the window instead of the other way round.
The most original solution I found for the 33 Stradale Tenariv on page 2. Windows were all much too small, but "fortunately" the body casting lacked the windows chromed frames. So I kept the "small" windows and used thin copper wire shaped to fill the gap between the windows and body, and then painted chrome and rubber seal. Even the doors windows lacked the frame, but there it is wider and flat aluminium. I then used thicker copper wire for it's easiness to shape and flattened the pper surface.
I've also done some scratch building of windows on a couple of kits, but I find it pretty hard to do.
This PM kit came with deeply yellowed windows, so I needed something else. I glued scratch built windows on the inside here, after thinning the body from the inside considerably. Still they really lie too deep in the body.
And on this project I cut the window exactly to size, leaving some small (bent) strips on the sides for fitting it in the body. But this makes a 3D effect even harder to do, and no matter how precisely you cut, you're always going to have a tiny gap here and there...