I have taken a few more pictures of the windows of that Giulietta SS Provence Moulage (click on them to enlarge)
Checking closely to refresh my memory, I have found out that only the rear window was the vacuformed glass provided with the kit, while I had been able to build a scratch windscreen from a plain clear plasticard sheet, bent and adjusted to the model. The advantage of that time consuming technique is that not only you can achieve the best fit, but also get a cristal clear window, where vacuformed glasses are less transparent.
All glasses are glued with instant glue, a minimal amount in order to avoid the white clouds their gases cause, and exclusively on the very edge of the glass. I start on one side, and go on all around. It needs to be fitted perfectly straight at the beginning!
On the driver's side, where I started, the fit is perfect.
But in this case, I came one or two tenth short on the passenger side. Since everything else was perfect, I didn't strip and redo everything. Instead, i filled the gap with a wood glue that becomes transparent when dry.
A tiny trace of instant glue can be seen, with such an enlargement of the picture (remeber: 1/43!) on the lower front edge of the side window, despite the photoetched frame should have kept it hidden.
The rear window was instead, as I remembered well, the vacuformed one provided by Provence, which proved large enough to be cut exactly to the opening size, and glued in place sthe same way as the windscreen.
Note how vision through vacuformed window is less clear than through cold-formed sheet of clear plastic as the other windows of the model.
Some wear on the silver painted chrome frame is the result of taking the model in hands once over time since 20 years. Should be restored, but remeber that the red paint surfacing there are spots large one tenth of mm. maximum in real size...