Alfa Romeo Miniatura Fer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Contacteer: Website

Re: Giulietta TCR Middle East. podium 2x 2nd: Abu Dhabi

za feb 11, 2017 15:47

Volgend weekend rijdt de TCR Middle East in Abu Dhabi.

Voor Mulsanne racing / Giulietta team komt de Georgier Davit Kajaia aan de start.
Hij reed vorig seizoen voor Engstler in een VW Golf GTI . 10e algemeen in de kampioensstand.
Tijdens een test sprak hij over de Giulietta als een makkelijk rijdende auto die potentie heeft zoals Cerruti laatste wedstrijd liet zien.
Hij heeft hoop op het podium te kunnen eindigen.

10-11 february Yas Marina Circuit, round 3 & 4 TCR Middle East
Kajaia in Alfa 2nd in qualifying.
Race 1 JAS Honda Josh Files’ victory only ripened in the final laps, after a close fight with Davit Kajaia’s Mulsanne Racing Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR. Kajaia, who was also sitting for the first time in the Italian car, matched the second place claimed by Michela Cerruti at Dubai four weeks ago.
Davit Kajaia (second): “I made a very good start and I was in the lead for eight laps, but I was very aggressive in the beginning to be fast and my front tyres slowly lost grip so I knew I couldn’t hold on to first place. I let Josh past, but I have to say I’m happy with the result. The car is in really good shape and I hope I can fight for more podiums. I’m very confident with the car, it’s very driveable and I have a very good feeling with it. I must say a big thank you to the team – they did a really, really good job and they improved the car step by step after every session.”

Afbeelding

Race 2 If Josh Files had to work hard to beat Davit Kajaia’s Alfa Romeo and claim victory in yesterday’s Race 1, today he outshone his competitors with the greatest ease, pulling away at the rate of one second per lap. However, this supremacy has prompted an investigation: data have been downloaded from the ECU of Files’ car and results remain provisional, pending checks by the TCR technical department.
Behind Files, Kajaia proved the excellent progress of the Romeo Ferraris-built Alfa Romeo Giulietta in both, speed and reliability.
Davit Kajaia (second): “I’m very proud of the team and the car. I didn’t have a very good start because I had too much wheelspin and Josh overtook the other cars very quickly. It was a little bit difficult for me to overtake the others and I lost too much time, but finally I took second place. It wasn’t difficult, as I was in Luca Engstler’s VW slipstream and overtook him quite easily. Then I saw Josh was a long way in front of me, so I just kept my pace and so I could control Luca behind me. Now I have to concentrate on Bahrain and try to get on the podium again there.

Afbeelding
press release TCR Middle East Series
Laatst gewijzigd door Alfa Romeo Miniatura Fer op di mar 20, 2018 11:46, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.
SCARB no 00575
Alfa Romeo Registro Miniatura, since 1992.
http://alfaromeominiatura.nl
Alfa GT 1.9 JTDm trackday
Alfa Giulietta Sprint 1.4 TCT 2016 rosso
*driving Alfa Romeo since 1975

tommaso
Guru
Guru

Re: Giulietta TCR Benelux - First podium: Dubai!

vr mar 24, 2017 11:55

De inschrijvingslijst voor TCR International Series 2017 is bijna complete:

Stefano Comini - Comtoyou - Audi RS3 LMS
TBA - Comtoyou - Audi RS3 LMS
Jean-Karl Vernay - Leopard Team WRT - Volkswagen Golf GTi TCR
TBA - Leopard Team WRT - Volkswagen Golf GTi TCR
Roberto Colciago - M1RA - Honda Civic TCR
Hugo Valente - Lukoil Craft-Bamboo - SEAT León TCR
James Nash- Lukoil Craft-Bamboo - SEAT León TCR
Pepe Oriola - Lukoil Craft-Bamboo - SEAT León TCR
Attila Tassi - M1RA - Honda Civic TCR
Gianni Morbidelli - West Coast - Volkswagen Golf GTi TCR
Giacomo Altoè - West Coast - Volkswagen Golf GTi TCR
Davit Kajaia - GE-Force (GEO) - Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
Dušan Borković - GE-Force Dušan Borković - Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
Duncan Ende - Icarus - SEAT León TCR
Pierre-Yves Corthals - DG Sport Compétition - Opel Astra TCR
Mat’o Homola - DG Sport Compétition - Opel Astra TCR
Ferenc Ficza - Zengő - KIA cee’d TCR
TBA - Zengő - KIA cee’d TCR
TBA - Icarus - SEAT León TCR
Race-by-race guest driver - Zele - SEAT León TCR

Romeo Ferraris is er met de Eigen inspanningen (geen fabriekssteun) in geslaagd twee top tien rijders te strikken die de Giulietta in het nieuwe GE-Force team uit Georgie gaan vullen.
Vooral Dusan Borkovic is een snelle rijder en Kajaia leert snel en beiden dus top 10 vorig seizoen.

We zullen zien hoe de Giulietta straks uit de Balance of Performance komt (meer of minder gewicht) en of die competitief zal zijn.

Kajaia liet in Midden Oosten al zien dat de vernieuwde Giulietta in staat bleek goede resultaten neer te zetten.
Alfa 155 Q4 WB 1995
Alfa GT jtd 2004 Quaife Q2
ex: Alfa 33 1.7 ie 1991 WTCC Q2 - 484.500 km

Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Alfa Romeo Miniatura Fer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Giulietta TCR - Kajaia first win in Rustavi

ma apr 03, 2017 11:43

De inschrijvingslijst voor TCR International Series 2017 is compleet:
no16 Davit Kajaia - GE-Force (GEO) - Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
no65 Dušan Borković - GE-Force Dušan Borković - Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
no15 Abkhazava - GE-Force - Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR
Romeo Ferraris is er met de eigen inspanningen (geen fabriekssteun) in geslaagd twee top tien rijders te strikken die de Giulietta in het nieuwe GE-Force team uit Georgie gaan vullen. Vooral Dusan Borkovic is een snelle rijder en Kajaia leert snel en beiden dus top 10 vorig seizoen. Kajaia liet in Midden Oosten al zien dat de vernieuwde Giulietta in staat bleek goede resultaten neer te zetten.
Op het nieuwe circuit Rustavi in Georgië trad het GE-Force team aan met 3 TCR Giulietta's. Kajaia behaalde poleposition voor race 1, Borkovic had probleem met de stuur bekrachtiging en circuit eigenaar Abkhazava werd 16e in de kwalificatie. Michela Cerruti is nu team manager.
Kwalificatie en races waren in live stream te volgen op het TCR kanaal. http://www.tcr-series.com en http://www.tcr-series.tv

Rounds 1 & 2 – Rustavi International Motorpark, Georgia – 1 / 2 April 2017 Race report, TCR press release:
Georgian fans delighted by first TCR experience. Local hero Kajaia first victory with Alfa.

The third season of the TCR International Series couldn’t have started in a more exciting way, as the first-ever visit by the series to Georgia’s Rustavi International Motorpark resulted in two breathtaking races that delighted the thousands of fans that crowded the grandstand to full capacity. The icing on the cake for them was local hero Davit Kajaia’s victory in the first race at the conclusion of a thrilling four-way fight that involved cars of four different brands. The Georgian policeman showed speed and a cool head in keeping his pursuers at bay and giving the first victory to the Romeo Ferraris-built Alfa Romeo Giulietta.

Race 1 – Kajaia and Alfa Romeo win a breathtaking first race
Afbeelding
Georgia’s local hero Davit Kajaia and his Romeo Ferraris-built Alfa Romeo Giulietta run by the GE-Force team claimed a fantastic victory after a close fight that involved five drivers representing four different brands of car manufacturers.
After sprinting from pole position, Kajaia pushed to the limit and created a gap in the first half of the race, while Attila Tassi (M1RA Honda Civic Type-R), Ferenc Ficza (Zele Racing SEAT León) and Stefano Comini (Comtoyou Racing Audi RS 3 LMS) where fighting behind him.
Once Ficza managed to overtake Tassi and close the gap, Kajaia was able to keep him at bay, while Comini and Roberto Colciago (M1RA Honda Civic Type-R) were also chasing the leading pair. Eventually the crowd roared when Kajaia crossed the finish line with a slim margin ahead of Ficza, while Comini kept third place despite Colciago’s last effort.

Grid – the track is still wet after it rained the whole morning
Start – Kajaia takes the best start, from Tassi, Ficza and Colciago
Lap 1 – Comini and Vernay make contact, Comini moves up to fifth; Borković and Valente clash
Lap 3 – Borković overtakes Morbidelli for ninth
Lap 11 – Kajaia leads shrinks to four tenths
Lap 12 – Kajaia, Ficza, Comini and Colciago are nose to tail
Lap 13 – the first four are covered by less than one second
Lap 14 – Ficza knocks on Kajaia bumper, but the leader maintain the position
Lap 15 – Colciago dives inside Comini at Turn 1, but the reigning champion maintains second place; Kajaia wins from Ficza, Comini and Tassi
Davit Kajaia (winner): “I am more than happy, it is so great to win my first race here at home, I have no words... I just want to thank my country for all the support, the team that did a fantastic job and TCR for bringing such a great show to Georgia. The race was very tough. My start was good and I could build some gap, but as from lap 6, my front tyres started to suffer and then I had to fight to keep Ficza at bay.”

Race 2 – Oriola keeps up impressive opening event record
Pepe Oriola confirmed his winning record in the opening event of the TCR International Series; after being victorious at Sepang in 2015 and Bahrain in 2016, the Catalan won the second race in Georgia. Oriola beat his Lukoil Craft-Bamboo teammate Hugo Valente. While the two SEAT León cars of Oriola and Valente pulled away when the race resumed after the safety car, there was a red-hot fight for the fifth position. Eventually Dušan Borković managed to resist the pressure from the likes of Ferenc Ficza, James Nash and Roberto Colciago.

Grid – the track is drying, all cars are on slicks, reversed grid;
Lap 1 – Abkhazava hits Homola at Turn 1, the Slovak’s Opel spins and stalls; there is battle for the leading positions: Oriola and Valente overtake Altoè who drops to third ahead of Tassi, Vernay and Morbidelli
Lap 5 – Borković overtakes Morbidelli for fifth; Ficza overtakes Kajaia for ninth
Lap 10 – Nash overtakes Borković for fifth
Lap 11 – Colciago and Nash go wide and Borković retakes fifth; Ficza overtakes Nash for sixth
Lap 13 – Borković, Ficza, Nash, Colciago, Morbidelli and Nash have a close battle
Lap 16 – Kajaia overtakes Morbidelli for eighth
Lap 17 – Oriola wins from Valente, Tassi and Vernay; Borković keeps fifth ahead of Colciago who overtakes Nash for sixth; Corthals claims the last point

2017 TCR International Series – calendar
16 April – Bahrain International Circuit (F1 event)
6 May – Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium (WEC event)
14 May – Autodromo di Monza, Italy (ELMS event)
11 June – Salzburgring, Austria
2 July – Hungaroring, Budapest (GT Open event)
9 July – Motorsport Arena Oschersleben, Germany (with ADAC TCR Germany)
Laatst gewijzigd door Alfa Romeo Miniatura Fer op di mar 20, 2018 11:45, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
SCARB no 00575

tommaso
Guru
Guru

di apr 18, 2017 08:39

En weer een overwinning.
Dit keer Borkovic in Bahrein.

Afbeelding
Alfa 155 Q4 WB 1995

A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Danny
Guru
Guru

wo apr 19, 2017 01:09

Zag hem vanavond op Motors T V. Trok een aardig gat
Alfa historie:sud 1.5ti, 33 1.5qv, 33 1.5ti, 33 1.7qv, 75 1.8 carb, 75 1.8ie, 75 indy, 33 imola, 33 1.7 16v sqv(Stef Visser getuned), 155 1.8ts,giulia 2.1 ltr 164 super nu 156SW en 159 sw
SCARB nr 697

BugAlfa
Guru Triplo
Guru Triplo

Re: Giulietta TCR Giovanardi in wTcr ! Forza Piedone .

di mar 20, 2018 08:32

Uiteraard al op Facebook etc. gepasseerd, maar toch geweldig nieuws dat Fabrizio Giovanardi weer in aktie komt met de Romeo Ferraris Alfa in wTCR . En die doet dat niet als hij de auto niet competetief vindt ... 8)
La vita è Alfa Romeo, senz'Alfa muoio...
anché Abarth mi piace nelle vetture attuali é d'epoca .

Abarth"509"&"512"Trofeo AssettoCorse. La famigliale è un ... Abarth SS daily, Tonale PheV per la famiglia. Gtv6 per le uscite .

BugAlfa
Guru Triplo
Guru Triplo

Re: Giulietta TCR Giovanardi in wTcr ! Forza Piedone !

di mar 20, 2018 08:34

Abarth"509"&"512"Trofeo AssettoCorse. La famigliale è un ... Abarth SS daily, Tonale PheV per la famiglia. Gtv6 per le uscite .

Michel75
Guru Quadruplice
Guru Quadruplice

di mar 20, 2018 09:25

Helaas, als Facebookloze kan je dit niet bekijken...

tommaso
Guru
Guru

di mar 20, 2018 10:27

Iets als dit:

Fabrizio Giovanardi will be reunited with the Italian brand with which he enjoyed success in the early part of the 21st century, driving an Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR for Romeo Ferraris in the 2018 World Touring Car Cup.

The 51-year-old is the latest touring car superstar confirmed for the 2018 WTCR season, which has already seen huge names such as Yvan Muller and Gabriele Tarquini returning, alongside established WTCC champions such as Rob Huff and Thed Björk.

Giovanardi, who drove with the Romeo Ferraris team in a test at Monza two weeks’ ago, will be back in a World Touring Car for the first time since 2006, when he raced a JAS Motorsport Honda Accord in a partial campaign while he raced in the British Touring Car Championship.

He last raced an Alfa Romeo in 2005, the first year of the World Touring Car Championship, the brand which took him to the 2000-2001 European Super Touring Cup and 2002 European Touring Car Championship drivers’ titles.

“I wish to thank everybody at Romeo Ferraris who have made it possible to reach an agreement for the 2018 season,” said Giovanardi.

“I had the pleasure of driving the Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR very recently, and I was very very impressed by the car. For me, it will be a come back on the world stage after a few years out of racing, but my passion and thirst for victory are intact. At Monza, I had the chance to start a journey that hopefully will bring a lot of satisfaction for all those involved in the Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR by Romeo Ferraris project.”

Romeo Ferraris make a significant step forward with the signing of Giovanardi, after two years developing the car in the wild, with Michela Cerruti and Petr Fulín driving the car in 2016, and with Dusan Borkovic and Davit Kajaia racing the car last year under the GE-Force banner, taking three victories in the TCR International Series.

“To be able to have Fabrizio with us in such an important venture is a crucial element of our programme,” said former driver-turned-operations manager Michela Cerruti.

“Racing at the highest level in 2018 represents a big step forward for our organisation and for Team Mulsanne, who will be competing against many prestigious brands and top teams. From our side, we have progressed with the Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR by Romeo Ferraris, and the positive feedback received from Fabrizio at the test in Monza has made it possible to materialise what at the beginning was only a dream. Still, we do not live in wonderland, and we know we’ll have to perform at 100% to be competitive in a top series as challenging as the WTCR.”
Alfa 155 Q4 WB 1995

Veloce
Guru Quadruplice
Guru Quadruplice

di mar 20, 2018 11:15

Ander leuk weetje: er is nu een prijsvraag uitgeschreven waar je zelf de livery mag bedenken. Er is niks van een richtlijn, template of kleurenschema waar je aan moet voldoen.
Ben benieuwd wat er uit komt rollen. 8)

Hiero: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgduMplFEu0 ... o_ferraris
'65 Giulia 1600 Super
'67 GT 1300 Junior
'86 Spider 2.0 Veloce
'20 Giulia 2.0T

http://www.alfa-giulia.com

BugAlfa
Guru Triplo
Guru Triplo

Re: Giulietta TCR Giovanardi & Morbidelli in wTcr !

vr mar 23, 2018 17:27

Jawel ! Morbidelli ook met Mulsanne Romeo Ferraris Alfa ! https://www.touringcartimes.com/2018/03 ... omeo-line/ en minstens zo belangrijk oud N-technology ingenieur Marco Calovolo komt er ook bij ! =D>

Hylke

vr mar 23, 2018 19:30

Proef ik iets van een wederopstanding?
Il silenzio notturno è stato disturbato bruttamente dalla musica del mio cuore sportivo!

1290 SD '14
Xceed '19

Alfa Romeo Miniatura Fer
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Giulietta TCR Giovanardi & Morbidelli in WTCR

vr mar 30, 2018 10:55

Jawel ! Morbidelli ook met Mulsanne Romeo Ferraris Alfa ! https://www.touringcartimes.com/2018/03 ... omeo-line/ en minstens zo belangrijk oud N-technology ingenieur Marco Calovolo komt er ook bij ! =D>
Het Mulsanne Racing Team van Romeo Ferraris en Michela Cerruti doet de overstap naar WTCR met 2 Giulietta TCR voor veteranen Alfa 156 ETCC-WTCC/BTCC kampioen Fabrizio Giovanardi en Gianni Morbidelli. Ook in het Brits kampioenschap rijden 2 Giulietta TCR voor junioren Moffat en Palmer bij Laser Tools Racing. Door de deelname van vele semi fabrieks- en prive teams met WTCC stercoureurs worden de internationale en regionale TCR races spannend en attractief. Met veel gehomologeerde merken : VW Golf, Audi RS3, Honda CIVIC, Seat Leon Cupra, Hyundai i30, KIA, Lada Vesta, Opel Astra, Subaru WRX, Peugeot 308 en Renault Megane garant voor een volle grid.
http://www.tcr-series.com/ :thumbs:

AfbeeldingAfbeelding
AfbeeldingAfbeeldingAfbeelding Afbeelding
SCARB no 00575

HAAK28
Guru Duplice
Guru Duplice

zo apr 29, 2018 20:54

In het wtcr loopt het niet. Slaan geen deuk in een pakje boter.

Vandaag in de tcr Italy op Imola een dubbele overwinning voor alfa, dus aan de auto ligt het niet.

tommaso
Guru
Guru

vr mei 04, 2018 12:00

In het wtcr loopt het niet. Slaan geen deuk in een pakje boter.

Hier de uitleg van de laatste race:

Team Mulsanne’s Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCRs where closer to the leading pace when the Hungaroring hosted the all-action WTCR – FIA World Touring Car Cup presented by OSCARO last weekend.

However, myriad setbacks meant the Italian squad wasn’t able to enjoy the success it craved.

Drivers Fabrizio Giovanardi and Gianni Morbidelli were eliminated from Race 1 following contact with two Audi-driving rivals.

Sunday brought more promise with Giovanardi one-tenth shy of a shot at Qualifying Q2, only to have his times disallowed following a weight-check infringement.

Race 2 produced more frustration when Giovanardi and Morbidelli – who had been slowed in Second Qualifying by a failing throttle sensor – collided.

And while Giovanardi retired from Race 3 with a puncture, Morbidleli charged through to claim P15.
Alfa 155 Q4 WB 1995

Terug naar “Racen - Algemeen”