Forseti

Help needed, information regarding 156 GTA

wo mar 16, 2011 16:45

Hi,

I have a car in the Netherlands that im interested in buying and im wondering if someone got any information or even the possiblity to get someone to take a look at the car. Any information/help is HIGHLY appreciated!

The car in question is here: Klik hier.

Greetings from Sweden

/Jason

P.S I hope I posted this in the correct forum...

paul veloce

RE: Help needed, information regarding 156 GTA

wo mar 16, 2011 22:15

Hello Jason,

welcome to this forum. According to the service-booklet I think this car origins from Belgium or Luxemburg. I't in French and Dutch, and the dealer stamps seems to show Garage Intini in Luxemburg: Intini. Maybe they can tell you the history of this car if you send them an e-mail.
The car is in a Garage in Dordrecht. Sometimes i'm in that area, so maybe i can pass-by to take a look. I only can't promiss when i'll have the time.

greetings,
Paul
GT 1300 junior '75
Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5 '80
33 1.7IE SW '93
Iets Duits........

Forseti

RE: Help needed, information regarding 156 GTA

vr mar 18, 2011 09:23

Hi,

Thanks for the hint of contacting the Garage in Luxumberg, that has been done.

It would be GREAT if you could go by and have a look at the car, much appreciated!

Im also wondering if someone got any information regarding:

A) CD OCCACIONS, anyone got experience(good or bad) in dealing with this car dealer?
B) BOVAG, whats BOVAG and does it qualify the dealer and/or the car in any way?
C) NAP, whats NAP and does it qualify the dealer and/or the car in any way?

Regarding the car it seems like they have imported it from Germany but I think its a bit strange that the service is done in Luxemburg for a German car?

Kind regards

Jason

0170Spider
Contacteer: Website

Re: RE: Help needed, information regarding 156 GTA

vr mar 18, 2011 12:23

Im also wondering if someone got any information regarding:

B) BOVAG, whats BOVAG and does it qualify the dealer and/or the car in any way?
C) NAP, whats NAP and does it qualify the dealer and/or the car in any way?
BOVAG is a Dutch "quality sign" that means that the garage is member of a group of dealers following the rules of the BOVAG. If you are in trouble with the garage, much lawyers will only help you if the garagist is a member of the BOVAG. Also the BOVAG has rules about guarantees, like you can see in the advert: you can get 3 or 6 months guarantee. Especially for foreigners, it's sometimes more profitable to say: I don't need the BOVAG guarantee, because I will take the car to another country, and it's then more profitable to try to get something off te price.

NAP means Nationale Auto Pas. This system is introduced some years ago to give more insurance about the driven km's. If a garage is member of the NAP, it has to register the km's everytime the car is being serviced. With the NAP you can check at what km's something has been done with the car. If one of the earlier owners has brought the car to garagists that are not a member of the NAP or has done services by himself, you will find a gap in the km's. The system of course says nothing about the km's made before the car was imported, because it's only for the Netherlands. So the NAP doesn't really work for cars that have been imported or very old cars...

Good luck!

Terug naar “Aankoop adviezen en aandachtspunten”