size56

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2000 collection

ma nov 06, 2017 12:54

Hi everyone and thank you for accepting me in this forum. I am a fun of Alfa Romeo cars and i like drive them in the Historic races. After a few years during which I kept them jealously it came for me the time to separate from them; here is my Alfetta GTVs collection if anybody is interested please contact me to my email adddresses it is easyest than on the phone:

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2000 Delta Autotechnik, this particular version of the Alfetta GTV was intended for the German market only, it needs total restoration.
Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2000, 1980, car prepared according to the FIA-1978 Group 1 rules, unused for a few time, it needs attention to be used.
Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2000, 1976, HTP - FIA - TC - periodo H1, appointed on the book "Alfetta GT GTV" by Nada Editore. Built with many Autodelta parts
Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2000, Group A, 1982, ready to race, extensive and expensive preparation work, light weight.
Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV Turbodelta, customized in the 80s both inside and outside, original as for vehicle registration "libretto".
Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2.5, 1983, belonging to ACI Sport Autodromo of Vallelunga, engine 3000cc, unique car.

Best Regards

Renato Ambrosi
email : renato.ambrosi@gmail.com

P.S. Could you please let me know how to post photos ?

Terug naar “Il Mercato”